Customize with Your Name or Text
Once you’ve chosen the design you want, decide on the text you wish to add to your banding head such as: A personal name, a company name, a web address, etc. You can use uppercase, lowercase or a mix of both.
Return to upper section of this page (above blue tabs) and type your text (case sensitive) in the “Enter Text” fields, exactly as you want it for your branded mark.
NOTE A: The number of text lines varies depending on the design you chose. Text lines are stacked and centered on the branding head.
NOTE B: Character size is adjusted and maximized based on the total number of characters on each text line.
Header Phrase Options
Once you’ve decided on your text, — Review the Header Phrase Options below and choose the option you want.
– Return to the upper section of this page (above blue tabs) and use the “Choose Header Phrase” drop menu to select the option you chose for your branded mark.
- Handcrafted by:
- Made with Pride by:
- Made in the USA by:
- From the Shop of:
- Property of:
- From the Vineyards of:
- Carved by:
- Crafted by:
- American Made:
- BLANK – No Header Phrase
Note A: Font & case (upper or lower case) of the Header Phrase will be the same as featured on the Design Options.
Note B: Design E can be made with 1 line of text plus 1 header phrase (form the Header Phrase Options above) OR with 2 lines of text, with no header phrase.
Heating Tool Options
The branding head offered with this Ready-2-Brand Package can be used with any of the following heating tools:
NOTE: Electric Branding Equipment for use outside North America, in countries with 220v-240v are also available. Please see links below.
Fire-heated Iron Handle
Brand the old-fashioned way with the fire-heated handle, consisting of a coated metal rod fitted with a phenolic plastic handle.
Included in base-price. $14.95
Weller SP80NUS Electric Heating Tool
The Weller SP80NUS 80 Watt heating tool is a highly economical choice, though don’t let that fool you. It’s built tough with a stainless steel barell and heat resistant handle. A great value! Ideal for moderate use. Available for the Standard Size Only.
Upgrade for an additional $47.00
Weller SP120 Marksman Electric Heating Tool
A step up from the SP80NUS, the SP120 is bigger, hotter and tougher. With 120 Watts of power and an upgraded stainless steel barell, it’s a great iron for medium-duty use and still a terriffic value. Available for both Standard and Large Sizes
Upgrade for an additional $93.00
Weller SP175 Marksman Electric Heating Tool
The best of the Weller irons, the SP175 has the extra heat to brand the toughest materials. At 175 Watts with a stainless steel barell, this iron is as close to professional grade as the Weller irons can get. Available for both Standard and Large Sizes
Upgrade for an additional $134.95
The Hakko iron delivers maximum quality for the price. It outperforms the Weller irons, has 200W of power and can take more regular use. It is the most pro-sumer iron on the list.
Available for both Standard and Large Sizes.
Upgrade for an additional $134.95
Hexacon BI-P115 – 175 Watt – Professional Grade
Our finest quality iron. Made in the USA and highly durable, the BI-P115 is built to take anything you can throw at it, ideal for day to day use. With its comfortable hardwood handle and heat deflector disks you can brand with ease. If you’re a professional, this is the iron for you because there isn’t an iron in its class that can match the BI-P115.
Available for both Standard and Large Sizes.
Upgrade for an additional $154.00
Adding a Rheostat Choice Standard Temperature Control Unit
A Temperature Control Unit allows the user to find and set just the right degree of heat for any specific application. This accessory regulates the amount of power transferred into the heating element so the user can better control how dark the branded mark will be. A temperature control is a smart investment as it not only promotes continuous consistent marks, it also prolongs the life of the electric heating tool. Temperature Control Unit may not appear as shown.
Adding a Cedar Branding Iron Storage Box
Store your branding iron safely in a solid cedar wooden box. We offer our boxes in two sizes: Standard and Large. Both are built tough with dovetail corners and a sturdy sliding lid. If you are purchasing the branding iron as a gift, the cedar box will also enhance and complete your Ready-2-Brand Package.
$27.95 for Standard
$32.95 for Large
This “Ready-2-Brand” Package is a cost-effective permanent marking solution. We do not compromise quality, and we make the branding head with the same care as our fully Custom Branding Heads.
Simply select a design, a heating tool and give us the text you wish to use and, within 10 business days, your personalized branding iron will be ready. When you receive your Ready-2-Brand Package, just take it out of the box, heat up and brand away!
Additional branding heads of same sizes can be purchased before checking out (or down the road) and used with the same heating tool.
- One Customized Standard branding head (image size: 0.650″ x 1.5″) at $61.04
Can be upgraded to a Large Branding Head (Image size: 0.875″ x 2″) for an additional $34.00
- Add the heating tool of your choice (See “Heating Tools” tab for options and prices).
- All branding heads are made in house, in our U.S. facility – There is no substitute for quality, this is something we understand here at BIU. You cannot find a better produced branding head, period.
- Top Quality Heating Tools – We searched high and low and found the best branding equipment on the market. We’ve thoroughly tested our complete line and we stand behind all our products.
- Electric branding equipment for use outside North America, in countries with 220v-240v, is available. See “Heating Tools” tab.
- The branding head is interchangeable with other BIU branding heads of similar size with a “Threaded-Hole Type” connection.
- The branding head is compatible with several heating tools offered by BIU.
- Fast Production – We produce and ship out our Ready-2-Brand Packages with unmatched speed. While some branding iron suppliers take up to 4 weeks to ship out their orders, Branding Irons Unlimited is committed to quality, efficiency and on-time shipment within 10 business days!
- Expedited production options are available. For details see “Production” tab.
- This branding head leaves a mark approximately 0.650″ high x 1.5″ wide – Can be upgraded to a mark approximately 0.875″ high x 2″ wide.
- Branding head has a threaded hole connection and works with all compatible heating tools.
- All heating tools easily connect to additional interchangeable branding heads that have a “Threaded-Hole Type” connection (Sold Separately)
- All electric heating tools work with our standard Temperature Control Unit (Sold Separately).
- 110v (U.S. Voltage)
– Electric branding equipment for use in countries with 220v-240v see 220v-240v electric heating tool available for purchase separately, as well as 220v-240v temperature control unit.
- If you are interested in using other fonts, adding a logo or receiving a proof before we produce your branding head, please see the Custom Brass Branding Head
- Note to our international customers: For lower overall shipping fees, choose USPS (US Postal Service) for your shipping method. For more details see “We Ship Worldwide“ on Shipping Information page.
- Standard Production: Ready within 10 business days
- Rush Production: Ready within 5 business days
- Super-Rush Production: Ready within 2 business days
- Production will begin the following business day (Saturdays, Sundays and US Holidays are excluded).
- Your completed order will be shipped according to the production option of your choice (Standard, RUSH or Super RUSH).