Keep temperatures more constant when branding with the Glastar Heavy Duty Temperature Control Unit. Rated the most dependable and trouble-free on the market. This control slows down the flow of electrical power to the iron lowering it to a more manageable 60 Watts. Handling up to 1800 Watts, this temperature control unit is superior to the TC-120, which can handle branding irons up to 600 Watts. This energy-efficient regulator makes it easier for you to control the termperature of any branding iron and get consistant branding results every time you use it.
A temperature control unit is a smart investment, as it not only promotes continuous consistent marks, it also prolongs the life of the electric heating tool.
- Manufactured in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Extends the application range of any steady output iron.
- Bimetal Regulator Voltage
- 120 Volts Maximum Current
- 15 Amps Maximum Load
- 1800 Watts
- Dimensions: 5″ x 2.5″ x 3 “
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Works great with high wattage irons
- Maintains consistent branding temperature for better results.
- Extends the reach of the branding iron when working on large projects.
- Expands and maximizes the the branding iron applications.
- 110v (U.S. Voltage)
- Electric branding equipment for use in countries with 220v-240v see 220v-240v electric heating tools
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
If purchased with a Branding Head, turnaround time may vary.