A solid piece of stainless steel, 3/4″ thick, CNC machined and typically milled with a logo. There Our high detail Stainless Steel Branding Heads are unsurpassed in quality. Suitable for branding food, from steaks to bread and burger buns, ham to coconuts. CNC-milled to 3/32″ deep and, when necessary, even deeper, is key for clear branded marks on food items, even food with soft texture such as burger buns. The milled logo projects outward far more than any other branding head offered elsewhere, making it easy to obtain a clear branded logo, free of background marks.
As opposed to many other branding heads on the market made of aluminum (considered hazardous to human health), ours are made of food grade Stainless Steel.
The safest and most efficient method for heating up the stainless steel branding head is with an electric heating tool. We offer electric branding equipment compatible with 120v or 220v-240v.
Heating the solid stainless steel branding head can also be done over open flame, using a fire-heating rod and handle. As our branding heads are made to connect to both an electric heating tool as well as a fire-heating tool, the user can easily switch between these two heating tools, making our branding heads so versatile and desirable.
- Custom Made to order in our US manufacturing facility.
- Machined and Engraved with precision by an experienced team.
- Raised Surface of 3/32″ and more, promotes clear branding marks.
- Highly defined intricate contours
- Made of high-quality Stainless Steel, dramatically safer for branding food than heads made of aluminum.
- Includes our beveling service that adds extra depth to the image, eliminating the chance of background marks.
- Durable, dishwasher safe and Corrosion Proof.
- Can be produced Concave or Convex for branding items with a radius.
- Artwork scrutinized and optimized to ensure detail clarity.
- Prices Start at $360.00: Size and complexity determine cost.
- Designed to work with electric or propane heating tools or as Fire-Heated iron (Each Sold Separately)
- Can be made as small as desired and as large as 20″x30″.
- Beveling Service included at no extra charge.
- In-house Graphic Design Services available
Please visit our How To Place an Order for a Custom Branding Iron
To receive a quote for the custom branding iron(s) you need, please visit our Get A Quote page.
Whether you’re in no great hurry or urgently need the custom branding iron(s), you can choose the production speed most suitable for you. We offer three production speed options for standard, rush and super-rush orders. The expedited production fee would be quoted by your account manager, for your consideration and approval.
If you have a deadline, in addition to choosing “the right production speed“, you may need to consider the “the right shipping method” to ensure you receive your custom branding iron(s) order on time.
Our account managers will be glad to assist you with selecting the production speed and shipping method most suitable for you.
Custom Made to Order
Ships in 1-2 Weeks