Have a curved surface to brand? No problem, with the Custom Concave Branding Head, we can match the radius of your curved item so you can get great results every time!
Made to the same high standards as the Custom Multi-Purpose Brass Branding Head, so it brands wood, leather, rubber, plastic, cork, suede, bamboo, straw, foam, Plexiglas, canvas, denim, and even paper-goods! Custom made to order in our US manufacturing facility by our expert team members who take great pride in their work. With experienced graphic designers and the latest in CNC manufacturing technology, we produce highly detailed branding heads that yield unmatched branded marks.
The branding head is the most important part of your electric, propane or fire-heated branding iron.
- Curved to the radius you need for ideal branding with maximum contact
- Custom made to order in our US manufacturing facility.
- CNC Machined & Engraved with precision by an experienced team.
- Image raised 3/32″ to ensures clear brands with no background marks.
- Highly defined intricate contours.
- Made of high quality brass, most suitable to withstanding heat up to 1165° F (630° C)
- Substantial in thickness and Corrosion Proof
- Flat, Concave or Convex, for branding flat or curved surfaces.
- Artwork scrutinized and optimized when necessary, to ensure detail clarity
- Prices Start at $115.00: Mark size & complexity determine cost..
- Designed for Electric & Propane heating tools or as a Fire-Heated Branding Iron (all sold Separately)
- Can be made as small as desired and as large as 20″ x 30″.
- In-house Graphic Design services available.
Please visit our How To Place an Order for a Custom Branding Iron
To receive a quote for the custom branding iron(s) you need, please visit our Get A Quote page.
Whether you’re in no great hurry or urgently need the custom branding iron(s), you can choose the production speed most suitable for you. We offer three production speed options for standard, rush and super-rush orders. The expedited production fee would be quoted by your account manager, for your consideration and approval.
If you have a deadline, in addition to choosing “the right production speed“, you may need to consider the “the right shipping method” to ensure you receive your custom branding iron(s) order on time.
Our account managers will be glad to assist you with selecting the production speed and shipping method most suitable for you.
Custom Made to Order
Standard Order: Ready in 10 business days
Rush Order: Ready in 2-3 business days
Super-Rush Order: Ready in 1 business day