For every business or shop that requires precision branding, the DP, or drill press model branding iron, is the perfect choice. BIU’s industrial strength drill press iron is engineered and designed for many years of use. With the proper set up, the DP iron will increase efficiency, shortening the time taken for branding, regardless of quantity, especially for high volume of product. Utilizing a drill press iron ensures that every product is branded in the exact same spot with equal precision.
These branding irons work with both brass and stainless steel branding heads, including interchangeable characters. The DP Iron is easy to connect to any standard drill press and just as easy to disconnect.
Compatible with Large Style Branding Heads from 21 to 29 square in.
- 220V – 240V (for use outside of North America)
- Come with plug adapter – Fitted to your country’s standard
- High Quality – Made in the U.S.A.
- 10 1/16″ length when connected to branding head – fits comfortably in most drill presses
- Ultra-strong steel alloy casing – Designed for industrial use.
- 1” long shank – Fits a drill press, mill or other machines with a ½” capacity chuck.
- Self-Leveling – Made with tension-matched die springs, for uniform branded marks
- 5′ Power Cord – Burn, Water and Oil Resistant Neoprene 3-wire Cord
- High chrome wires in the element are wound around high dielectric mica insulation.
- Hexagonal Design – Fits easily into any standard vice.
- Compatible with Small Style Branding Heads from 21 to 29 square in.
(To find size Height” x Width” = Square Inches)
- Works best with BIU Brass and Stainless Steel Branding Heads
- Easily connects to interchangeable branding heads (Sold Separately)
- Works best with a Temperature Control Unit (Sold Separately).
- Weight – 4.48 lbs
- 120v (U.S. Voltage)
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
If purchased with a Branding Head, turnaround time may vary.
Works best with BIU Brass and Stainless Steel Branding Heads (Each Sold Seperately)..