U.S. made by Hexacon and Heavy Duty, this is a reliable key component to a quality branding iron. Designed for efficent heat transfer and continuous use. The BI-500 – 500w Electric Heating Tool is the best handheld heating tool in its class.
This electric heating tool works with both brass and stainless steel branding heads, including interchangeable characters.
Compatible with Large Style Branding Heads from 15 to 21 square in.
High Quality – Made in the U.S.A.
- Heat Deflector Disks for better burn protection and added comfort
- Ultra-strong steel alloy casing – Heavy Duty, designed for every day use.
- Hardwood Handle – Shaped for a comfortable grip.
- 5′ Power Cord – Burn, Water and Oil Resistant Neoprene 3-wire Cord.
- High chrome wires in the element are wound around high dielectric mica insulation.
- Hexagonal Design – Fits easily into any standard vice.
- HD-S12 Holder Included – Sturdy heavy duty cradle for convenient placement of hot iron during use.
- Compatible with Small Style Branding Heads from 15 to 21 square in.
(To find size Height” x Width” = Square Inches)
- Works best with BIU Brass and Stainless Steel Branding Heads (Each Sold Separately)..
- Easily connects to interchangeable branding heads (Sold Separately).
- Works best with a Temperature Control Unit (Sold Separately).
- Weight – 3.22 lbs.
- 120v (North American Voltage)
NOTE: This tool is intended for Screw Type BIU branding heads. If you already purchased a branding head from us and need to verify whether it can be attached to this heading tool, contact us before you place your online order.
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
If purchased with a Branding Head, turnaround time may vary.
Adding a Cedar Branding Iron Box
Store your branding iron safely in this solid cedar box. Don’t let the rustic good looks fool you. This box is built tough with dovetail corners and a sturdy sliding drawer lid. It’s the ideal way to keep your iron secured.