Compatible with Small Style Branding Heads from 0 to 3.7 square in.
- High Quality – Made in the U.S.A.
- Ultra-strong steel alloy casing – Designed for regular use and highly durable.
- Heat Deflector Disks for better burn protection and added comfort
- Hardwood Handle – Shaped for a comfortable grip.
- 5′ Power Cord – Burn, Water and Oil Resistant Neoprene 3-wire Cord.
- High chrome wires in the element are wound around high dielectric mica insulation.
- Hexagonal Design – Fits easily into any standard vice.
- Iron Stand Included – For convenient placement of hot iron during use.
- Compatible with Small Style Branding Heads from 0 to 3.7 square in.
(To find size Height” x Width” = Square Inches)
- Works best with BIU Brass and Stainless Steel Branding Heads
- Easily connects to interchangeable branding heads (Sold Separately)
- Works best with a Temperature Control Unit (Sold Separately).
- Weight – 1.30 lbs
- 120v (U.S. Voltage)
NOTE: This tool is intended for BIU branding heads produced with a 3/8-16 tapped hole only. If you already purchased a branding head from us and need to verify whether it can be attached to this heading tool, contact us before you place your online order.
Adding a Cedar Branding Iron Box Store your branding iron safely in this solid cedar box. Don’t let the rustic good looks fool you. This box is built tough with dovetail corners and a sturdy sliding drawer lid. It’s the ideal way to keep your iron secured.