U.S. made by Hexacon and Heavy Duty, this is a reliable key component to a quality branding iron. Designed for efficient heat transfer and continuous use. The BI-P115 – 175w Electric Heating Tool is the best handheld heating tool in its class.
This electric heating tool is designed to work with voltage outside of North America and is compatible with voltages 220V-240V. Simply provide the country the tool will be used in and it will be equipped with the correct plug adapter.
Fits both BIU brass and stainless steel branding heads, including interchangeable characters.
Compatible with Small Style Branding Heads from 0 to 3.7 square in.
- 220V – 240V (for use outside of North America)
- Come with plug adapter – Fitted to your country’s standard
- High Quality – Made in the U.S.A.
- Ultra-strong steel alloy casing – Designed for regular use and highly durable.
- Heat Deflector Disks for better burn protection and added comfort
- Hardwood Handle – Shaped for a comfortable grip.
- 5′ Power Cord – Burn, Water and Oil Resistant Neoprene 3-wire Cord.
- High chrome wires in the element are wound around high dielectric mica insulation.
- Hexagonal Design – Fits easily into any standard vice.
- Iron Stand Included – For convenient placement of hot iron during use.
- Works best with BIU Brass and Stainless Steel Branding Heads
- Compatible with Small Style Branding Heads from 0 to 3.7 square in.
(To find size Height” x Width” = Square Inches)
- Easily connects to interchangeable branding heads (Sold Separately)
- Works best with a Temperature Control Unit (Sold Separately).
- Weight – 1.30 lbs
- 220v – 240v
NOTE: This tool is intended for BIU branding heads produced with a 3/8-16 tapped hole only. If you already purchased a branding head from us and need to verify whether it can be attached to this heading tool, contact us before you place your online order.
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
If purchased with a Branding Head, turnaround time may vary.
Adding a Cedar Branding Iron Box
Store your branding iron safely in this solid cedar box. Don’t let the rustic good looks fool you. This box is built tough with dovetail corners and a sturdy sliding drawer lid. It’s the ideal way to keep your iron secured.